2. COOKIES POLICY. TEJIDOS ROCA S.L. reserves the right to use so-called “cookies” in any type of use of the Portal.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). However, you can acknowledge the following information to the web
-The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
-The content design that the user chose in his first visit to our website.
-Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
-However, Users are informed of the possibility of discarding this use in their computer terminal. Through these «cookies», the rest of the users, once you are registered, can see whether or not you are connected and thus contact you more fluently and quickly.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent –through the activation of cookies in your browser– TEJIDOS ROCA S.L. will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
2.1. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
– Technical cookies:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies:
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration. from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies:
They are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies:
They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies:
They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
– Third-party cookies:
The Web of TEJIDOS ROCA S.L. You can use third-party services that, on behalf of TEJIDOS ROCA S.L., will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safari
3. Some of the services included in this website and, in particular, require the collection of personal data. For the provision of these services, TEJIDOS ROCA S.L. It is necessary to collect from the user certain data that are considered essential. During the data collection process, the user will be informed of the necessary nature of the same. If these mandatory data are not provided, the provision of such services will not be possible.
4. In relation to the data collected in the manner provided in the previous sections, the user may exercise the rights recognized by law and, in particular, the rights of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition, if relevant, as well such as the right to revoke the consent given for the transfer of your data, when they are given. Such rights may be exercised by the user or, where appropriate, by whoever represents him, by means of a written and signed request, addressed to the following address: TEJIDOS ROCA S.L. PI. San Agustín, S / N, 30430, Cehegín, (Murcia) – or to our Data Protection Delegate email@example.com clearly indicating that you wish to request your rights over TEJIDOS ROCA S.L ..
The request must contain the following information: name and surname of the user, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of the National Identity Document or passport, and specific content of the right exercised. Or fill in the specific linked form, duly completed (LINK FORM FOR EXERCISE OF ARCOP RIGHTS)
5. TEJIDOS ROCA S.L. will save the personal data that it has collected, and will adopt the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. TEJIDOS ROCA S.L. will fulfill these duties in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
6. User comments.
The User guarantees that the information, material, content or observations that are not their own personal data and that are provided to TEJIDOS ROCA S.L. Through the Portal, they do not infringe the Intellectual or Industrial Property Rights of third parties, or any other legal provision.
The information, materials, content or observations that the User provides to TEJIDOS ROCA S.L., will be considered non-confidential, reserving TEJIDOS ROCA S.L. the right to use them in the way you consider most appropriate.
7. Minors. (DELETE THIS POINT WHEN NOT APPLICABLE)
Access to and use of the portal by minors is prohibited, establishes a registration blocking method for those under 18 years of age, and is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data filled in by the USER. TEJIDOS ROCA S.L. reminds users of legal age who are in charge of minors that it will be their sole responsibility to determine what services and / or content are or are not appropriate for the age of the latter.
TEJIDOS ROCA S.L. informs them that there are computer programs that allow filtering and blocking access to certain contents and services, in such a way that parents, for example, can decide which are the contents and services of the Portal to which their children can have access and which not.
These conditions are written in Spanish, and are subject to current Spanish legislation. For any type of controversy derived from the use of the services offered, the portal’s own contents, as well as the interruption or execution of these conditions, the parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts with power in the town of compliance with the obligation of TEJIDOS ROCA SL.
Your message was sent successfully
We will contact you as soon as possible